Dr. Rashid Buttar is the osteopathic physician and author best known for his views on Coronavirus and its management.
His first book, “The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away” became a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Amazon INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER and has now been translated into multiple languages.
1. The Panel Want To Address The Agenda Behind Covid-19
2. Should We Use Face Masks
3. Should We Get To Vaccine In The Next 12 Months
4. Panels’ Thoughts On Censorship Toward The Vaccine And Mainstream Media
5. Panels’ Thought On How We Are Testing And Diagnosing Covid-19
6. Panels’ Thoughts On 5G
7. Why Is Ofcom Censoring World Like Coronavirus
8. Panels’ Thoughts On Anthony Fauci And Public Policy
9. Panels’ Thoughts On The Origin Of The Virus
10. Does The Panel Believe That People Did Not Die Of Covid-19 But Of Other Causes
12. Panels’ Thoughts On Social Distancing
13. Panels’ Thoughts On Hydroxychloroquine
14. Panels’ Thoughts On Facing Ridicule From Mainstream Media
15. Panels’ Thoughts On If This Was All Just A Mastermind Plot
16. First Doctor Panel Was A Success
17. Panel Meditation
From The Weston A. Price Foundation:
What is going on? Is the coronavirus an infectious disease as we’ve been told? Is there a different way to understand viruses and our current health crisis?
Dr. Tom Cowan challenges our paradigm of both in today’s podcast episode. He discusses Koch’s postulates: the standard by which scientists and doctors have long determined infectious diseases. And he explains why it’s problematic that this standard has not been applied on the coronavirus. He sheds light on the issues with testing using the RTPCR test.
And he reveals a very different theory on how viruses spread, considering them messengers of sorts, that respond to poisons that jeopardize our health.
He also addresses the part that our environment plays in wellness. He discusses air pollution and non-native electromagnetic frequencies—particularly 5G. He also goes back in time, pointing out how certain conditions that were factors at the time of the 1918 flu pandemic and polio, for example, are also at play today.
Tom goes over all of the science in a logical, step-by-step fashion to help us get a grasp on how we got to where we are today.
Highlights from the conversation include:
Engelbrecht, T., & Köhnlein, C. (2007). Virus mania. Trafford.
Kremer, H. (2008). The silent revolution in cancer and AIDS medicine. Berlin, Germany: H. Kremer.
Firstenberg, A. (2020). Invisible Rainbow. Chelsea Green Publishing.
Cowan, T. (2019). Cancer and the New Biology of Water. London, UK: Chelsea Green Publishing.
Nuday, C. (2014). Water Codes: The Science of Health, Consciousness, and Enlightenment (1st ed.). Water Ink Publishing.
Crowe, D. (2020). The Infectious Myth: A Book Project by David Crowe. Retrieved 21 May 2020, from https://theinfectiousmyth.com
Virgin, S. (2014). The mammalian virome in genetic analysis of health and disease pathogenesis [Video]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVxTBuvChU
Dossey, L. (2010). Larry Dossey, MD: The Art of Healing (excerpt) - A Thinking Allowed DVD w/ Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove [Video]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECA1PNJOQR0
PS22 Chorus "HALLELUJAH" Leonard Cohen. (2015). [Video]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCLI7ewjvBo
This feed contains research, news, information, observations, and ideas at the level of the world.