Dr. Rashid Buttar is the osteopathic physician and author best known for his views on Coronavirus and its management.
His first book, “The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away” became a Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Amazon INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER and has now been translated into multiple languages.
1. The Panel Want To Address The Agenda Behind Covid-19
2. Should We Use Face Masks
3. Should We Get To Vaccine In The Next 12 Months
4. Panels’ Thoughts On Censorship Toward The Vaccine And Mainstream Media
5. Panels’ Thought On How We Are Testing And Diagnosing Covid-19
6. Panels’ Thoughts On 5G
7. Why Is Ofcom Censoring World Like Coronavirus
8. Panels’ Thoughts On Anthony Fauci And Public Policy
9. Panels’ Thoughts On The Origin Of The Virus
10. Does The Panel Believe That People Did Not Die Of Covid-19 But Of Other Causes
12. Panels’ Thoughts On Social Distancing
13. Panels’ Thoughts On Hydroxychloroquine
14. Panels’ Thoughts On Facing Ridicule From Mainstream Media
15. Panels’ Thoughts On If This Was All Just A Mastermind Plot
16. First Doctor Panel Was A Success
17. Panel Meditation
This feed contains research, news, information, observations, and ideas at the level of the world.