3 cups of garbanzo beans
1 red onion
3 minced cloves garlic
6 tbsp sesame tahini
6 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
6 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp cumin spice
1 1/2 tbsp himalayan salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chili pepper flake
1 tsp stoneground mustard
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp cayenne pepper spice
1 tsp sage spice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, meanwhile drain the canned beans or soaked saving the juice for cooking. Half (1.5) of the beans go on a baking sheet while the rest into the food processor or blender.
2. Next, cut the red onion into fourths tossing light in olive oil and bake in foil for 20 minutes. While this is baking prepare the minced garlic, squeeze the lemon juice, and portion the sesame tahini, olive oil, stoneground mustard and spice together in a bowl.
3. Also, portion the 1.5 cup of beans onto a baking parchment paper after tossing in 1/4 cup of the tahini dressing. Toss in for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
3. Once the onion is roasted add it to the blender and blend the beans until desired texture is acheived. If the other beans are ready let them cool down to top off into the finished hummus.
2 navel oranges (1/2 cup fresh squeezed OJ)
3 cups of fresh cranberries
1 tsp cinammon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp fresh ginger or ground ginger
1 tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar
1 cup of water
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. To start, freshly squeeze the two navel oranges into a pot and add a cup of water. Then put the cranberries in this pot, and slightly until cranberries pop mixing occassionally with a spatula.
2. Next, add all spices, sguar, vinegar, and maple syrup. Continue to stir occassionally until desired texture is achieved.
3. All together this should cook for 10-15 minutes. The room should become very fragrant, and that is how you know the sauce is ready. Take the heat off, allow to cool to room temp, then transfer into a jar for storing. Enjoy!
serving size varies
1/3 cup stoneground brown mustard
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 freshly squeezed lime
1 tsp jalapeño O'Brother That's Hot! hot sauce
2 gloves freshly minced garlic
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp onion powder
1. Use a 1 cup small pyrex container to combine all ingredients, and enjoy!
2 tbsp stoneground brown mustard
1 tsp himalayan salt
3 cloves freshly minced garlic
1 freshly minced shallot
1 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Use a pint glass jar to combine all ingredients. Shake well and enjoy!